Monday 5 July 2010

Superglue Update

Finally got some of the surgical superglue - there are several trade names - Dermabond etc. the one I got is called LiquiBand... I think... the bloomin' tube is so small I've gone and lost it already! No change worth mentioning out of a tenner either... and the pharmacist has had to order a box full of the stuff at collossal expense... I didn't have the heart to open it! - and will use it more to seal blisters than add a protective layer... if I can find it that is...
On this week's longer training run (13m +pack) I've again tried the gel type superglue - easier to apply..? Certainly less chance of any surplus running between the toes and sticking them together at least!
As super glue crazes, the idea is to find a more flexible type - next on list is Band Aid's Liquid Bandage...

No comments:

Post a Comment